Fill Application online and Visas service Home
- DS-160, UDI, VISA4UK, AUS Form, Schengen Form, Student Form.
- Get Appointment for apply visas
- Non-Immigrant/Temporary Visit (B1-B2)
- Tourist, Business, Student & Temporary Worker.
- Immigrant/Settlement Visa
- K-1, K-2, CR-1, Family, Fiance(e), Marriage, Dependent
- Short stay Visa
- Visitor Visa
- Schengen Visa
- Family Visa
- Dependent Visa
- Short and long stay (Fiance(é))
- Long stay (Married or Fiance(é))
- Visa / Immigration Problem ( Refusal, Denial, Cancellation, and Deportation )
Visa is a lawful permission for travelling to foreign countries where are not the applicant's domiciles. There are various kinds of a visa application for each country. People in most countries have to apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of the destination country.
The embassy office will consider whether the applicant is qualified for the visa. People in some country are omitted for visa application
in case of a business trip or vacation trip with a fixed rounded-trip air ticket.
Non-Immigrant / Tourist / Visitor/ Schengen Visas
Non-Immigrant / Tourist / Visitor / Schengen Visas are varied in benefit upon its type of issuance. In general, the non-immigrant visa
will be issued for specific including tourism, education, work
Immigrant / Settlement / Married / Dependent / Fiancé Visa
Immigrant / Settlement / Married / Dependent / Fiancé Visas are generally issued for a family member or employee to permanently live in the destination country. The visa application needs guarantor such as employer, relative, fiancée, spouse. Approval for migration to the destination country may take time up to a year or may be less than 3 months depending on each country's rule and policy. The first-time contact with the embassy may be confiscated. Lack of some necessary documents may delay the process or result to the visa refusal.